When you join Seek & Adore you gain access to a dedicated team who work behind the scenes to help promote you and to sell your work.
Here’s what the team does for you
Daniel Goode, Chief Seeker
- Selects makers and curates the Seek & Adore range.
- Dan has an eye for the beautifully made, the distinctive and the unusual.
- Trained as artist and ceramicist Dan appreciates the skill involved in designer-making and the rigours of a creative life.
Rebecca Strain, Maker Cherisher
- Selects makers and coaches and mentors them to develop their pages and maximise sales.
- Rebecca has worked in retail and keenly understands how to get customers buying your work online.
- Rebecca is a trained fine artist and regularly exhibits at galleries, so appreciates how hard it can be to find time to do everything!
Emily Parry-Crooke, Attention Seeker (aka Marketing Manager)
- Promotes Seek & Adore’s designer-makers to the media, getting them coverage in newspapers, magazines and online.
- Boosts designer-makers’ sales by marketing their work though online advertising, social media and online marketing activities.
- Emily trained as a fine artist and has been involved in the promotion of several exhibitions, so appreciates the skill and dedication of Seek & Adore’s designers-makers.
Martyn Allen, Brand Keeper
- Designs Seek & Adore’s website and marketing materials.
- Martyn knows how to curate work for strong visual impact, which in turn draws in customers and gets them buying!
- Martyn manages Seek & Adore’s photoshoots, selecting pieces to meet seasonal and emerging trends.
Hatty Fawcett, Founder
Paul Lantsbury, Safe Keeper
Return to Sell with Us